Friday, August 24, 2007

Ok...sharing ;-)

I finished my dominoes. I coated them with liquid glass as a sealer and to make them shiny and pretty. I also sprinkled on just a bit of glitter so they sparkle at different angles. Then I let that dry. Next I added redline tape around the outside of the dominoes and pressed the now sticky domino edges into tiny seed beeds. Then I used strong adhesive (E6000) to adhere pins to the backs. They need to sit overnight but for all intensive purposes they are done. So...if I sold these (or similar ones) at a craft fair...what would you be willing to pay?



Next I played with a new stamp...a Piggy from Stampabilities. My son is WAY into piggies and hippos. So when I saw this stamp I knew I had to get it for him. I was able to get it off a used stamp swap/sell list I belong to for very little. (Good thing since I can't imagine using a pig stamp very often!) But I had to ink him up and use him. So here's the card I made...ignore my hand...the word is stamped on the inside of the card and in order for you to see it I had to hold the card. ;-)



And lastly, remember I said I'd ordered some monkey stamps at the expo? Well, they came! They are still "ink virgins"...will have to ink them up soon. But in the meantime I thought I'd show them to you. This company was wonderful to deal with and even mailed me a color copy of card samples using the stamps. Great customer service! I'm not sure if they have a website but if they do I'll be ordering from them again!



Enjoy and have a great evening!

Jane

1 comment:

Lori Barnett said...

I LOVE these stamps!! I almost got them like 20 times at my local stamp store. Have you seen the cards made from the one hanging on to a rope? Totally Cute!!!