Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Clearly....continued!

In continuing my "Clear Dollar Stamps" week...I have a couple more examples for you. This first card I made for my hubby. The sketch I used is in a cardmaking magazine (don't ask me which one because my brain ain't functioning yet this morning!) Somehow I even managed to wake up early and attempt to take the kids to school an hour early this morning. Ummm...they don't allow you to just drop your kids off an hour ahead! LOL!

Anyways, here is the first card. In real life (IRL) the tape is colored pink to match some of the pinks in the patterned paper...and then I drew little red hearts on the pink tape dispenser. And then I added stickles. Other than that...it's lots of faux stitching. I'm happy with how it came out.



And then I decided to go on and create another sample. I should save it for tomorrow in case I don't make anything today...but I'm too impatient! LOL. So you get to see it today and then you have to forgive me tomorrow if I don't post something!

This card started out in my mind as a cork board. I'm not sure I entirely met that idea. Probably brown around the edges instead of yellow would have looked more like one. Or maybe making a mini corkboard as PART of the card would have worked better. The images themselves are pretty small...do didn't fill up a whole card. Live and learn...and then get luvs...lol.

Without further ado...here's the card...



The "TGIF" and the push pins is from the Inking of You set and the tag and the color for the tag are from the Price Tag set.

Well, since I have some extra time, I think I'm going to go grab a shower before I take the kids to school. Usually I run them first and drop them off and then come home and shower. Today I guess I'll be ahead of the game.

1 comment:

Stephanie Mosher said...

Awesome! I know they are loving having you as a designer :O) Thanks for sharing!