Sunday, August 19, 2007

Ahoy Matey!

At this rate my blog is going to be a million pages long...but I'm bored...therefore I stamp! ;-)

I bought this stamp at the expo last weekend and then I saw THIS challenge to use a pirate stamp and the sketch. Couldn't ask for a more perfect fit! The stamp is by After Midnight. The AHOY on the ribbon and the AHOY MATEY greeting are made using Karen Foster snap stamps. LOVE my snap stamps!





Don't get too comfortable...I'm sure I'll be adding more artwork later (unless I decide just to crawl in bed with my Robin Cook book instead)!

Jane

1 comment:

Stephanie Mosher said...

WOW~This is fabulous! I love everything about this....the stamps...the papers...the sentiment. Thanks so much for doing my challenge! I will have another one on Wednesday...be on the look out :O)