Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Whoo Hooo...it's Tuesday!

Ok, not as good as Friday - but tomorrow is a holiday so I don't have to go to work tomorrow. A "mini weekend" in the middle of the week! LOL!

This coming weekend is scrap camp. I still have a million things to do to get ready. So I hope to get some of that done tomorrow. We're also going over to my brother and sister-in-laws house for a 4th of July get together. So that will be fun.

I haven't created anything in the past few days. Worn out and exhausted. Last night I laid down fully dressed and fell asleep. My hubby tried to wake me to get me to undress and I told him I was too tired. So I woke up fully dressed this morning (yes, I did CHANGE them after I got up! Ha!)
Decided to pull out something that I stamped that was NOT a card for a change. You know those "painter's aprons" that they have at Home Depot and Lowes? My son's teacher always wore one to keep her stuff in. So when I saw these plain ones at the $1 store I had to buy it and stamp it for her. I used the Avery Dark T-shirt Transfers and stamped and colored as normal on them. Then cut out and ironed them on. She LOVED it...as did all the other teachers. The boy/girl are Hero Arts stamps...the letters are CTMH.

No comments: