Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th!

Please, take a moment and remember our troops who are not able to be with their families today. I don't believe we should be in Iraq...but I do believe, regardless, that we should support our troops. I have sent several care packages over using Any Soldier . I like that you can kind of pick and choose who you send to. So, for example, I wanted to send a package in memory of my Dad so I searched by last name and found someone with the same last name.

On to stamping things...this morning I saw a sale on Stamping Cottage that was 10% off for the 4th of July. I looked and they carried both Memory Box AND Gina K Designs. I was SOOOO in trouble! LOL! I kept it reasonable...ordering two Gina K crabs and two Memory Box penguins. (oh how I'd love to have all of them...they are so adorable!) I also have every intention of purchasing a Bind-It All tomorrow. A local scrapbook store will take Michael's and Joann's coupons on certain days of the month and they carry this contraption. It allows you to bind your own mini books and such. Normally it's around $50 and I won't pay that much. But if I can get it at 40% off...I'm SOOO there. LOL!

Instead of posting a card here today...I'm going to post a few links to cards I have on SCS that are appropriate for the 4th of July. Enjoy!

Congrats Shirt Card (made for my nephew for graduating basic training)

Soldier Sympathy (made for one of my Dad's Ranger buddies wives)

Many Tanks (just a thank you)

Happy 4th Everyone!

No comments: