Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just a few cards...

In continuing my efforts to stamp out depression...here are a few new cards.

This first card was created with an image I received in a trade. On SplitCoastStampers there is a place where we can post images we want and list what stamp sets we own that we can make images with. And then we trade images. The inside of the card says "for riding through the good and the bad with me". Computer generated of course.



The next card was also created with an image from a trade. On the background I used a SU set to stamp flowers (tone on tone). You can barely see it in the picture. I used glitter in the center of each of the flowers on the background. Also used glitter on the flowers on the main image. A very cheery card - much brighter than normal for me. Usually I tend to stick to the richer deeper colors.



I have a couple more but will save them for another day. Enjoy!

Jane

No comments: