Saturday, June 9, 2007

Saturday is GOOD!

LOL. I'm so happy it's the weekend. Last night's stamp club was the last one for the year. It's a year committment and then you can decide to rejoin (or not). As part of the commitment you agree to purchase at least $15 a month and then you are the "hostess" one month out of the year. Overall, it's been a good experience.

But I decided not to rejoin for a couple reasons. First is because I really don't NEED to spend any more money! And second is because I joined hoping I'd find more stamping friends. Unfortunately this club has been in existence for awhile so they all have their own friends within the group. They are friendly enough to everyone but seemed like they were pretty set. Instead I've decided my friend (Concetta) and I will just have to set a day every month to stamp together. We can use stuff we already have and we're already friends!

Last night we made four cards. I think I was so frazzled that I messed up just about every card. But I will still post them. Just to show that we're not all perfect...and that even experienced people make mistakes. And they are cute designs...so maybe you'll get some inspiration from them to make your own. I will scan them and post later today.

Jane

No comments: