Friday, June 22, 2007

Helllooooo (do I hear an echo???)

Boy, it's been quiet. No comments lately. I'm glad I added the counter...at least I know SOMEONE besides me is visiting! LOL!

I promised artwork this morning - so I dug out a couple of things I'd previously created and will post those for your viewing pleasure. For some people, you may have seen them before. I will play with my new stamps this weekend hopefully and get some new artwork ready for next week.

This first picture is a trio of items I made as gifts for the kids' teacher's aides. It included a covered notepad with a stamped matching pen, a set of cards in a holder, and a "fruit can" filled with chocolates. The bear stamp is from TAC. These tablets are easy and inexpensive to make. You can buy the tablets at the $1 store or Big Lots (they are about 5 x 7 in size) and then you take them to an office supply place (I use kinkos) and they'll cut them in half for you. I helped a PTO make these for all their teachers one year. Another tip if you make a lot of white based cards is to buy your ream of cardstock and then take it and have it cut in half for you at Kinkos. Saves a lot of cutting with your blade!



The other item is a card I made with a "Happy Hopper" stamp. These little bunny stamps are made by the same designers as the House Mouse stamps. I added stickles and to the bubbles in the tub to make it shine. The bubble background is a cuttlebug embossing folder. I used the stampin up corner ticket punch on the white and green and then pierced the green. The bath "rug" is actually a solid oval stamp from Amuse. So I had to mask the tub and then stamp the oval. Then I colored in the image with chalks and finished with the stickles. The "relax" is created using Karen Foster Snap Stamps and the ribbon is from the $1 store.


No comments: