Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ronald McDonald House Party!

Ten years ago (June 21st) I gave birth prematurely to triplets. My daughters died at 2 days and 15 days of age. Our son survived and is doing well. Each year around this time of year I try to do something in their memory.

This year I've decided to put together some things off the Ronald McDonald wish list so they can give parties for sick children. Some of the items on their list are toys/board games, arts & crafts, cake mixes, frosting, candles, balloons, and party decoration. If you'd like to join me in this project, just shoot me an email (janeenaj72312836@aol.com) and I can give you my mailing address. You are welcome to send actual items or if shipping would eat up the cost then you can also send money and I'll shop for items off their list.

To encourage participation, I've decided to add an incentive...each person who sends something will be entered into a drawing.

First place will be a boxed set of 5 cards of your choice. (You can view my gallery on SCS here to see some samples.)

Second place is your choice of either a small grab bag of unmounted stamps or a stamped post-it cover.

Third place is your choice of a decorated can (like THIS) or a set of watercolor paints for cardmaking.

Fourth place is a card of your choice or a SU wheel handle.

Good luck!

No comments: