Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Going to hell in a hand basket.

Hmm... maybe I'll figure out a card to go with my emotions later. I do have a basket stamp...

Work has gone from bad to worse than bad. I have 3 weeks left of probation and I was told yesterday that he's not expecting me to pass. I won't go into the details here - but I'm beyond PO'ed. I totally disagree with him. I don't understand how it can go from one extreme to the other. I've already started looking elsewhere and when I leave I will be honest about why I'm leaving. I think I would have liked it there had it not been for the boss. I'll behave and show up to work till I find something else. I will even put in the overtime that he seems to think I'm not doing enough of. And even if I pass probation, unless things drastically change I'll still be leavng ASAP. Which is a shame. Like I said, I liked the people and after 6 months I feel vested there. I hate new beginnings.

If anyone feels like sending me a card to cheer me up I could use one...and I'll be happy to post it here on my blog if you'd like. In the meantime, I'll try and come up with a "going to hell in a hand basket" or something else appropriate later on tonight. (Hmm...maybe a voodoo doll with pins?) ;-)

Jane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This place is stupid to let such an amazing person slip away...shame on them!

My mom always said, everything happens for a reason so maybe this job was just a small stepping stone on the path to greatness?

Concetta:)

Aznewmom said...

Sorry to hear you are having problems at work. That's the pits.....especially after you were so excited to back to work after working as a SAHM for so many years.
I guess this is a part of why we have not seen you much on the AZ list?!?!?

Hang in there. I hope things are better this week.

Cheers,
Stacy