Friday, June 29, 2007

The incredible exploding woman!


I don't know WHAT is going on with my body (other than it's 109 degrees out) but my legs are so swollen they hurt! Worse than when I was pregnant. I have sausage legs from the knee down. Ugh.

Anyways, on to more fun and exciting things...a new card! This is the card I promised yesterday. The dog stamp is from Penny Black, the background is from SU, and the saying is from CTMH. A little bit of everyone...LOL! That's why I like being an equal opportunity customer instead of a consultant for a single company. I can buy and use what I like without any restrictions!
I got the new SU catalog last night. Not many "gotta have" sets...but I really like a lot of the jumbo wheels! And there are a few sets. More than likely I'll start seeing artwork done on SCS and decide I HAVE to have a set because of what some of the ladies there have done with it.
Other than that...not much new is going on. Enjoy the card and the "holiday weekend". Weird to have the 4th fall on a Wednesday. I actually do get it as a holiday. An extra day off to work on getting resumes sent out. :-)


No comments: