Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's HOT, HOT, HOT!



Haven't stamped in the last couple days. Still trying to work out a "battle plan" for the job. So that's been taking up my time.

So...instead I would dig into my creative "files" and find you an "oldie but a goodie". It's a 109 degrees here today so I thought I'd pull out an appropriate card because it's Hot, Hot, HOT outside! This is a card I made for my hubby. The "U" and "R" and "HOT" are from CTMH. The chili pepper is from an unmounted border strip I bought (I just cut one off to use by itself) It's a solid stamp so required coloring the pepper each time with markers so it was a bit of a pain. But I like h0w it turned out. I used SU's background stamp and sponged the edges and then did direct to paper with the brown and also the red ink pads.


Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not enjoying this heat at all. I really need to find a cooler place to live...I have two months off to enjoy and I can't even go outside:-(

See you tonight:)