Monday, June 4, 2007

My "Guest" Artist

While I was making the lego card, my six year old, Dakota wanted to come and stamp with me. I was only allowed to give limited help (he had problems with the tape dispenser) but for the most part this is entirely his creation. I love that he "layered" the cardstock on the outside.

The frog set is from CTMH. It was one I earned as a hostess, but I haven't had a chance to play with it yet.

I also did some stamping this weekend. The two cards I made are different folds...so watch for those later this week. For now...without further ado...my guest artist's work.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had the opportunity to stamp with this budding artist...watch out stampers...he is just going to get better! Great job, Dakota!

Concetta:)

Aznewmom said...

Very nice work Dakota!
Thanks for sharing it with us.
I will have to show April and Joey. They love to stamp too!

Cheers,
Stacy