Saturday, December 22, 2007

A teaser...

Just wanted to post one pictures of the CTMH project we did last weekend. I'll be posting full details in the days to come. Want to find out all the stamp sets and such that we used so I can give full details. But for now...a little teaser...

How gorgeous is this little mini accordian album? And it's made out of one 12x12 folder!



All supplies are from Close To My Heart. I'll get details as to the actual stamp sets and the names of the paper packet. I'll also be posting closer up pictures of the folder in the next few days. Just wanted to post a little bit for now.

Enjoy!

Jane

5 comments:

Diana said...

Lovely album! Can not wait to see the others pictures!

Love,
Diana

Marjorie said...

Very fun!! I love the use of the solos and the U make me Smile title :D

AmethystCat said...

That is awesome! I love how you decorated it and the colors are magnificent! Merry Christmas!

Sparkplug17 said...

Way cute! The portfolio albums are a lot of fun to make. Free Spirit is also one of my favorite paper packs too. Great work!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

So cute!