Friday, December 7, 2007

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers (SBS4)



So, what's a girl to do when she's craving a smaller stamping community? When she wants to have a group of regular blogs to visit and have those people visit hers? Well, she joins a group from the Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers!

What is it? Well, it's a group of 30 stampers who have blogs. We agree to visit each others blogs on a weekly basis and leave comments. It's a fun way to get to know each other. I've found blogs on here that I've never seen before (and I thought that was impossible! ;-) ) This weekend I will be posting all my SBS4 Sisters Blogs over on the right side of my blog...so go visit them once I get them posted. They have some awesome stuff!

Now I'm supposed to share a little about me. I'm Jane, mom to 2 girls in heaven and 2 boys on earth (ages 7 and 10). I've been married for 16 years (17 years as of 12/29). I've been scrapping for 10 years (my grief counselor got me started when she told me to create a memory album for my daughters...boy did SHE open a huge can of worms!). I started stamping about 6 years ago. I'm on an Idea Team for an online stamp company and I'm on the Design Team at a local scrapbook store. I've been published in multiple issues of The RubberStamper and Stampers Sampler. I was a SAHM for 10 years but returned to working this year. So now I have far less time to stamp and scrap. I like all companies and all types of stamps. In general I'd say my style is simple yet elegant. I don't like a lot of patterns mixed or too much embellishment.

Anyways, that's enough about me. Look forward to getting to know you all!

Jane

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Jane, I'm a SBS4 sister. I look forward to visiting our blog and seeing all your neat projects:)

Tammy

Diana said...

Hello Jane!! I am Diana and a fellow SBS4 group!

Love,
Diana

PS Love your story!

Marjorie said...

Welcome to the Sisterhood!! Glad to have you in the SBS4 group and I hope to see you around :D

Tracey said...

Hi Jane I joined the SBS4 aswell it should be alot of fun I will be back soon to check out all of your creations

Tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

Hi Jane
I am one of your sisters. I have four children here on earth, two in heaven, and two in limbo. By limbo I mean that they were adopted and they accused of abuse and the state took them away. I joined a support group to deal with my sense of loss over the two who went back to the state. It has REALLY helped. The four that remain are range in age from 35 -25. I love it that your stamping has been so richly blessed.

Chris (catt871) said...

Hi Jane!! I am a fellow sister, peeking in to check out your blog!!! Hope to visit again real soon!! Your creations are beautiful!!!!
Chris

KellyS said...

Welcome to the group. I love your artwork. Congrats on being published! That is such a huge achievement. I look forward to reading more about you and seeing more of your artwork.