Sunday, December 16, 2007

Decorating the Tree

Thought I'd share some pictures of yesterday's activities. Normally we have a fake 7 foot tree that is really nice (but is heavy and a pain to put up). The kids always last about 10 minutes and then they are tird of decorating it. So this year I went to Walgreens and picked up an ugly "Charlie Brown" tree for $5. Just their size...they can reach the whole tree and it didn't take hours to decorate.





Yesterday I typed up our holiday letter and addressed envelopes to the people who have sent cards to us. I lost all my addresses (hard drive crashed) so the only people who are getting cards this year are the people who send cards to me! That's about it for today. I'm going to a stamping thing later today so will have at least something stamping related to share this week. I also have more pics of the tree and favorite ornaments. So "ya'll come back and visit now...ya hear?" :-)

Jane

1 comment:

~Jules~ said...

merry Christmas
JULES