I made this card using sketch challenge # 152 over on SCS. Here's the sketch...
And here's my take on the card. I flipped the card (to be horizontal not vertical) and switched the side that my main image was on (felt like the santa needed to be looking off the card). The rest stays true to the sketch.
The Santa stamp is from Victorine's Originals. The rest is all patterned paper from a slab I got at Joann's. I faux stitched around all the parts and used a silver gel pen to connect the dots...then added a solid silver line around the outside of the card...and a silver cord at the top to finish it off.
And now to write my letter to Santa...
I've been a VERY good girl this year. (Well, unless you ask my hubby and he'll say I've been a very BAD girl...but in his mind that translates to a good girl! LOL!) If you find room in your sleigh, here are a few things I'd really like to have!
3) Large set of Prismacolor pencils As an FYI Santa...the set of 120 can usually be found on ebay for around $50
4) This set and this set from Clear Dollar Stamps
5) The nugget tins from PaperTrey Ink are sold out right now...but I'll take a rain check or a late Christmas gift! They are near the bottom of the page. I wouldn't mind some of the small see through tins either. I'm envisioning these filled with red hot candies for Valentine's Day!
6) Giga scallopped circle punch.
7) Gina K stamps! In particular I like this one and this one and if you bring the giga scalloped circle punch then I'd love to have this set to go with it.
8) I'd love a stand alone little photo printer like this one.
9) Any Amuse stamps (don't own any but love them all!)
10) And of course the basics that I use every day...Mono Adhesive Permanent Refills, Refills for my ATG gun, pop dot adhesives, mini glue dots, fiskars refill blades (regular...not triple track), ribbon, patterned paper stacks, etc, etc. I'm really pretty easy to please!