Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Floral Card

If you follow me at all...you know that a floral card is very unusual for me. You'll also know that PURPLE is very unusual for me. So...what do I do? I combine them both into a card! And I love how it turned out! The purple is kind of a plum color. It didn't photograph as well as I'd like it to. I tried adjusting it but then it looked more pink than purple. So I decided to leave it as is.

Without further ado...here's a card for your enjoyment!



Finished size is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4. Stamp is from Stampin' Up. Cardstocks and background papers are from Close to My Heart. The sketch is from a recent week on SplitCoastStampers.

1 comment:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Well, for someone who doesn't do flowers, you've done well. Like this card, so clean and fresh.

:) Marcia