Saturday, August 30, 2008

More Sneak Peeks!

I had SO much fun making this little recipe book. The set(s) I used are "My Favorite Recipes" and "Coaster Journaling".

My Favorite Recipies contains 35 stamps for just $9.99. It contains a few bigger words (Family, Recipes, My favorite, Holiday), a few artsy images to decorate with, and then a bunch of smaller words for the categories (like pastries, side dishes, cookies, casseroles, canning, etc).

Ok...without further ado...here are some pictures of my book. I had a hard time getting it to photgraph well. The green turned out more "neon" in color that it truly is. In real life this little book has a vintage feel to it. I sponged all the edges with brown ink to distress and add to that effect.

To put it all together I used my friend's Bind It All machine. That is still on my Christmas wishlist if there is a Santa hiding somewhere! LOL.

Cover:


Inside Front Cover and First Divider Page:


Back of Divider Page and Sample Recipe Page:


A bit of a side view so you can see all of the pages/dividers/tabs:


This really was a fun set to work with. And with the holidays approaching...I see more possibilities to use it approaching!

Jane

7 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

This little recipe book is darling! Thanks for all the different views of it, that really helps to get a more 3D aspect, almost like I'm looking at it in my hands.

catt871 said...

I love this little book!! What a GREAT gift!!!!

thestampspot said...

Jane I really like the vintage feel of this, I can picture it in my kitchen ,it would blend right in!

Awesome job

:) Marcia

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Wonderfully done! I love your little recipe book!!!

:-)

Rose Ann said...

Oh wow...I LOVE your recipe book, Jane!! It's fabulous!!

Seleise said...

love, love, love your recipe book! super cute!!!

Littlekel90 said...

This little recipe book is very pretty! I love the dp you used. It has a great vintage look to it. :) Kel