Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I got some Blog Bling!



I was given some bling by Nikki. Thank you !!!!!

Here are the guidelines:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.

For my nominees...I'd like to nominate the following people:

1. Linda - Linda was my upline when I was a Close to My Heart consultant. I'd never stamped before signing up. So she was my original "teacher" when it came to stamping. Go over and visit her new-ish blog and tell her to post more often! She does amazing stuff...just needs to post more often. LOL.

2. Ya ya's Mom - I'm not sure if she wants her real name out there or not...so I'll honor the name she uses on her blog. YYM (my 3 letter acronym for her) and I got to be good friends when we were both CTMH consultants. She allowed me to stay at her house during convention so I wouldn't have to pay for a motel. Isn't that sweet? Her sense of humor and writing cracks me up.

3. Liane - Another part of my former CTMH team. Go check out her blog for some artwork and her sense of humor.

4. Marcia - She's a part of my Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers group and she does AMAZING work. Go check her out!

5. Jen - A fellow designer for Clear Dollar Stamps (she also designs for other companies as well). Great stuff for inspiration on her blog.

6. Laurie - Our Design Team Coordinator...great artwork and samples.

7. Monique - And lastly, another Design Team Member. Love her detail work.

For the record, I really wanted to include my friend Concetta...but the only link I can find is her old blog on Blogger and I know she's changed since then. I thought I had it saved in my favorites. But I guess not!

Ok...now I really NEED to go get ready for work. Hope everyone has a great day! We've ALMOST made it to Friday!

Jane

4 comments:

thestampspot said...

Awe shucks Jane, thanks for the vote of confidence in my work. Got a few awards over this last fortnight so will have to do something about it now! Thanks again.

Marcia
SBS4

Monique H said...

Awe, that is so sweet of you Jane! Thank you so much for all your kind words and for stopping by my blog! I feel honored that you passed the Blog Bling onto me!! Thanks again, and by the way ... I love all your creations!

ya ya's mom said...

thanks jane, i was too lazy to blog it today...you're really sweet and what a nice compliment. thanks!

Jennifer Ofiana said...

Thanks for thinking of me Jane! I love your blog too! I'll post on my blog soon! :)