Monday, August 25, 2008

Loco for Changitos!

Sorry I've been MIA. Just not feeling overly creative lately. But I do have a couple things to share and then later this week I can start sharing the new release samples that I've been working on for my Design Team work. So...this week should have LOTS of posts (including some tutorials!) So check back often!

I think you all know I like the Stampendous Changito monkey stamps, right? Well, I think this little guy is my favorite...and I don't even own him! Luckily my friend does own him. His name is Loco. I just like him because he's so playful looking. They make another similar stamp with two monkeys sticking their tongues out at each other...I think that one is cute as well. And then....last night I was browsing and what did I find???? A whole bunch of NEW Changitos! Wow! They are coming out for the holidays. Check them out HERE. In particular I LOVE the Miranda one and the Elf one. Some of those new halloween Fluffles are pretty darn cute as well. I don't own any Fluffles and I'm not generally a cat fan...but I do think the Fluffles line is cute. Anyways...on to the viewing of LOCO.





I tried to take a closer up photo to show some of the dimension and the textures on this card. Hopefully this turns out well enough that you can see it. I used the circle nestabilities to cut and emboss the center white circle, then used a larger size nestie for the scallop circle. The background is done with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder. And then there is lots of faux stitching on here as well.

Well, I need to head off to bed. The night goes by SO fast...and before I know it it's the next day and time to go back to work. Hellish cycle it is! LOL.

Have a great night/day! (Depending on what part of the country you are in and what time of day you read this!)

Jane

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he needs to be called Cheeky Monkey and I think I need this stamp, got so many people I could send this too!!! Great card, love all the layers and the colours.

:) Marcia

Unknown said...

I *heart* Changito! I just bought this stamp, and can't wait to use it! Thanks for the inspiration. I love your layout.

Rachel said...

omgosh this is such an adorable card! I have this stamp too and i just think he is hilarious.

Kevin Renz said...

Gotta love the Changito :) Very pretty card!

Rose Ann said...

This is super cute!! I love the colors, embossing, and all of your perfect stitching!!