Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Blog Award!



I've been awarded this blog award by Nikki over at Widdle Shamrock. I love reading her blog for pure entertainment value. She has a great sense of humor (and she posts hot hunk pictures on Thursdays!)

The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated

So...here are five of my fellow blogger friends to go visit...(I couldn't come up with seven!)

Jamie - Jamie's blog is mostly about family events but also has some scrapbook pages. Lots of nice pictures!

Concetta - Concetta's blog has some great cards. She is my friend that I stamp with a couple times a month. I got her hooked on stamping when my oldest son was in her classroom. Now my youngest son has her as his teacher. I'm so lucky!

Kristy - Kristy does AMAZING scrapbook layouts. You gotta go visit her blog and check her out!

Marcia - Marcia is one of my fellow SBS sisters. She has some beautiful cards on her site. In particular, her watercoloring blows me out of the water.

Ya Ya's Mom - This is another blog that is fun to read just for reading sake. Very entertaining. She is a fellow stamper/scrapper but it isn't what she talks about here on her blog.

Now according to the instructions, follow the thang below.

So who reads my blog?

1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! And if we’ve never met in real life, leave me a comment of your favorite post I wrote and why it was your favorite.2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually really funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you.


I'll be posting the last of my sneek peeks tomorrow...so come back and visit for some cool masculine stuff!

Jane

3 comments:

ya ya's mom said...

awwwww.....another piece of bloggy love from my gal pal jane...you rock, thanks sweetie!!

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks so much Jane ... I never feel my watercolouring is up to scratch so that was a nice thing to read!

:) Marcia

Anonymous said...

My memories of you is of you being a bright light in a very dark time in my life.

I am blessed to know you.

Though tragedy is what brought us together, I am so glad to have met you.