Sunday, August 3, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!

The winner of my 20,000 hit blog candy award is....
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
are you ready?
...
...
...
...
really ready?
...
...
...
...
...
The winner is Helen who said:
"My fav, except for the kitties, would have to be Treasure Hunt...we are all about Get Smart around here!
Thanks!
Helen"

Helen, send me an email (there is a link at the top right of my blog) with your address and last name. And I will order Treasure Hunt for you!

Thanks everyone for playing and for visiting me. I feel so special out here in cyberspace.

Today and tomorrow I plan on playing a bit. I already have next month's stamps to play with (and I'll say that I love them!) but I also got a new Changito stamp from my Secret Sister that I haven't played with yet either. So I'll try to make a mixture of stuff so I'll have some I can share here on my blog for now.

Have a great Sunday!

Jane

No comments: