Wednesday, August 27, 2008

How ya doing Cupcake?

I saw a template for a cupcake card and had to give it a try myself. Very little stamping involved here (just the saying). I ran the base of the cupcake through a crimper and the top of the cupcake through the cuttlebug with the swirl embossing folder. I think it came out really cute! The saying is from Clear Dollar Stamps.



Isn't it cute? Looks almost edible. The pattern didn't say exactly how to make it and since I was making the top and bottom seperate I made them both fold open. So on my card you fold the top of the cupcake up and then the bottom of the cupcake down to see the full inside. I lined the inside with white cardstock so it can be written on.

Hope you enjoy!

Jane

6 comments:

Kelly L said...

Very cute, Jane! :) Love the swirls

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...your cupcake card is super cute, and super yummy-looking, Jane!!

Unknown said...

This turned out great! I love the crimped base, and your choice of embossing folder is perfect for the frosting!

Unknown said...

Neat card! Looks so yummy!

Anonymous said...

That is SO cute :) . . . and it looks easy enough to CASE. Thanks for the inspiration. Elizabeth S. in mid-Michigan

Anonymous said...

This has turned out great, love it!

:) Marcia