Sunday, January 6, 2008

I love Michael's $1 stamps!

These new stamps from Michael's are some of their cutest yet! Especially the spring ones! So...run to your nearest Michael's! I've made several cards and I'm sure after seeing them that you won't want to be without the cute chicks and bunnys!

You saw one of the stamps in yesterday's criss cross card. Well, here he is again for your viewing pleasure!



This layout was inspired by fellow SBS4'er (Sisterhood of Blogging Sisters 4) Diana. You can see her sketch HERE.

After stamping with my well organized friend on Friday I felt the need to organize yesterday...so spent the better part of the day cleaning off my tables. I have two tables and was down to about a foot of space left that I could actually use. So...that was yesterday's chore.

Today I'm going to work on a couple sketch challenges for Gina K's site. She had her new stamp release party last night and she has some awesome new stamp sets. You can check them all out HERE. I love the animal butt's one (called Just So Hippy)...and the old folks one (that'd be great for my OLDer brothers)...oh, and the Dr. Feelgood one! I wouldn't use the Anna-Mae's Valentine set because it isn't my style...but check it out. This is drawn by Gina K's teenage daughter! I think she has MAJOR talent...especially for someone so young.

Have a wonderful LONNNNGGG Sunday everyone!

Jane

1 comment:

Diana said...

LOVE your card!! Thanks for use my sketch!! I love the scallop punches! and that bunny is just sweet! (do you get that stamp for $1?!!) We do not have Michael's anymore!!

Love,
Diana