Tuesday, January 22, 2008

High Hopes Piggy

I want to send a huge thank you out to Crissy A. (aka #1artist4highhopes) for sending me an envelope of High Hopes images. She is one of the major designers/artists for High Hopes Rubber Stamps. She draws the images that they then make into stamps. I'm just loving their stuff! If you want to see even more of their images you can check out Crissy's gallery on SCS.

For this card I used the newest sketch challenge from SplitcoastStampers. Here's the sketch...



And here is my card:



The paper for this card I got at Target in their $1 spot. 12 sheets for a $1 and it's cute stuff! Both of my boys are into piggys...I may just have to make another of these and make them into valentines for me to give to them. I've already been thinking about maybe doing something simple for their classmates. I always have the best of intentions but then run short on time. But maybe some little bag toppers with candy for them to give out? Wait and see I guess.

Have a wonderful day!

Jane

3 comments:

Deb said...

I love this piggy, gorgeous card!

Becky Carafa said...

This is sooo cute, great coloring!

Tracey said...

Cute card love the piggy stamp:)