Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Boys and Chicks!

Boy that title sounds a little dirty, eh? But, nope, it's just what it sounds like.



Here are my boys:







I went into the oldest one's bedroom the other night to tuck 'em in and they were both curled up together sleeping. I had to take a picture. To me, there is nothing more beautiful than a child sleeping.

And...now for my chicks!



This is my first attempted at my Design Team project for the LSS. Any thoughts/comments? I'm making 4 of these matching cards and a holder for them to go in. Still not sure I'm loving it. I have a few more ideas but it will require stopping by the store and picking up more stuff. This stamp set is a clear set from Stampendous and has the Chick plus accessories (the basket, the bunny ears, a purse, a flag, santa hat, etc, etc).

1st idea - What you see...stick with easter theme.
2nd idea - Make sucker covers, alter a band aid tin for them to go in (Was thinking I could do a "U suck girlfriend" saying and use the purse with the chick. Maybe in pink/black?)
3rd idea - Make a gift card holder and use the purse with the Chick (also probably pink/black combo.

Any thoughts?

Jane

5 comments:

Littlekel90 said...

Love the card. I really think you should stick with the Easter theme. The others sound nice, too, but I don't think everyone would appreciate the "U suck" sentiment. LOL

Totally up to you though. It is your baby! :D HA

Deb said...

I think you card is just gorgeous. The boys look so sweet, yes, nothing like it when they are sleeping!

WE now have a yahoo group for SBS4 the link is
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SBS4/

come and join the fun!

Michelle said...

Jane,
I love this card. The colors and image are so cute!

Rose Ann said...

The boys look so sweet!!

Love your chick card too!

Marcia said...

The card is gorgeous but your boys are beautiful. I hope they keep that peace as they get older!