Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Weekend!

No artwork to share.

I did stop by Crafts' Fifth Avenue last night. I ended up getting a clear Stampendous stamp set (with the little chick) and some coordinating cardstocks. Now I have two weeks to turn my project around and get it back to the store.

Then I went and met my friend. She stamped...I watched. Just wasn't in the mood to stamp but was very nice just to chill out with a friend. We ordered in pizza and chatted.

I HAVE to make a House Mouse card this weekend. I belong to a Yahoo Group that is just for House Mouse stamps. I'm in a swap called the "Mouse-A-Round". Each week they call one name and everyone sends cards to that one person. So for a week you get showered with cards. I thought that was pretty cool. Who wouldn't love to get showered with cards? Anyhooo...I need to make one (and preferably a few so I'm ahead of the game for the next people).

We got a new oven (well, a new used oven). Our old one died about 3 weeks ago. We've been waiting/watching for one that was affordable and in decent shape. I may just HAVE to bake cookies this weekend!

Jane

1 comment:

Concetta said...

Yay! You have an oven:)

Have a good weekend!