Sunday, January 6, 2008

Gina K Sketch Challenge #2

This is for the second challenge that was posted on the Gina K forum on SCS last night (read posts below for more detail).

I'm going to give this card to our secretary at work. She's always grumbling about things - but she has a great sense of humor and will take this in the spirit it was meant to be given. All images are from THIS set...a Langley Boy Designs set designed for Gina K.



I put stickles (glitter glue) on all the dots on the panties so it has a bit of shine in real life. On the inside I stamped another phrase from the set that says "Just deal with it!"

Enjoy!

Jane

5 comments:

Erika Martin - Stampin' Mama said...

This turned out so cute, Jane! I love it! And you know how I love my sparkles!!!

AmethystCat said...

Jane, this is a great card and what a hysterical stamp set. Both of your challenge cards are wonderful!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Jane I love this card, it is such a hoot!!! TFS

:)Marcia

Concetta said...

I think my friend Sandy would just love this set, maybe I will have to use this to make her a few cards?

Suzanne said...

This is so cute! Love the scalloped edges.