Thursday, January 3, 2008

Have to Keep it Short and Simple today...

I'm running late (hitting the snooze alarm 3 times will do that to you! ;-)) That would go back to my posting earlier this week that said "Not a morning person doesn't being to cover it!" LOL. I'm a night owl. And as such I stay up way too late and then 5:30 comes around in the morning and I REALLY don't want to get out of that bed. Sigh.

Anyways, I did want to say how well received my nugget boxes were from yesterday. My boss loved his (he seems to get a kick out of my creativity more than the two gals I work with). He asked me where I bought the box and when I told him I made it he was amazed. I could hear him telling people all day long that I MADE that box. So funny. Then I came home and I had an email from the owner of Clear Dollar Stamps telling me how much she loved my boxes and could she post them on her website! Of course I said "yes". I feel like a celebrity!

On my way home last night I stopped and bought a full set of the prismacolor pencils with the gift card I got for Christmas. Used a 50% off coupon so was able to get the set of 48 for $30. Yay!

Anyways - here's my artwork for today. It was a Limited Supply Challenge from SCS. You could use ONLY white cardstock but could use 2-3 patterned papers, no specialty tools, no brads or other embellishments...the only embellishment you could use was one piece of ribbon. This is what I came up with.



The Bella image is one I received as part of a PIF (pay it forward) on Splitcoaststampers. I love the Bellas but don't own any of them. So far I have resisted the urge! LOL.

Have a great day!

Jane

1 comment:

Donelda said...

Cute, I haven't seen that girl with the teddy -- adorable. Nice coloring

Donelda SBS4