Thursday, October 4, 2007

You're Just My Style...

The department administrative assistant at work is a major SHOE person. And she got put to the task of getting my name changed everywhere (I go by my middle name but as a new hire the phone directory, email, etc was set up under my first name). So I wanted to make her a shoe card as a thank you. I love how it turned out. Brighter than my normal style but it really fits her personality.



The stamp is a stamp from the $1 bin at Michael's. The saying is from SU's Haute Couture set. I used the SU slot punch to make the scalloped edge to the border and then used an eyelet guide to make perfect circles with my white gel pen. Each shoe is covered in clear stickles so it really shines.

Oh...on a totally different front...a friend sent me a link this morning that is hilarious. I'm going to see if I can post it here and get it to work. It's the Mom Song...everything a Mom would say in a 24 hour squished down into a song that runs under 3 minutes.

Enjoy! and have a great day!

No comments: