Thursday, October 11, 2007

Umbrella Girl from Amuse

Is it Friday yet???? Boy this week has seemed long! I'm so ready for the weekend. When that alarm went off this morning I just wanted to curl up and stay in bed. Of course as winter comes and it's darker and colder...it just makes that instinct stronger.

Anyways, today I'm sharing a square card (5 1/4 x 5 1/4). I love square cards...but unfortunately they cost more to mail. Usually I'll make a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 card and just use a regular card size envelope and then not pay extra postage.



The girl and the oval stamp under her are both from Amuse (the girl is a stamped image I got from the Wish RAK on SCS). I don't remember who makes the greeting.

Have a great day all.

Jane

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute! I love your color combo too!