Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Happy Hump Day!

Good morning! At least hopefully it's going to be a good morning...I'm going to have faith that it's going to be...lol.

My eye is killing me this morning. It started hurting yesterday. I'm not sure what's up with it. The corner of the eye feels like someone is poking/pushing it with a pencil lead every time I blink. It also feels the same way any time the eye is closed or pressure is placed on it. I'm hoping it goes away on it's own...but if not soon then I'll have to schedule a doctors visit. Don't want to mess around with my eyes!

I'm running out of cards to share (since I didn't make as many this weekend). I'm sure I can find some scrapbook pages to share though that you haven't seen. So, without further ado...here's my last card for this week. It was made for sketch challenge #146 on Splitcoastampers. It uses 2 background stamps from Stampin Up, the main image (penguin) is from Memory Box, and th saying is from Hero Arts (these should look familiar from a card I posted a few days ago). Not sure I like this card a whole lot...but it sure is patriotic! ;-)



Have a great day...we're half way through the work week! What do YOU have planned for the weekend?

Jane

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, and I love your penguin! Very nice!