Thursday, October 18, 2007

Liz's RAK and A Little Something From Me

Yesterday I received a beautiful RAK in the mail. What is an RAK you ask? It's a Random Act of Kindness. Liz belongs to a yahoo group I belong to and is very talented. I wanted to share her card here for all to see.

She used a House Mouse image that I haven't seen before. The little mouse is inside the birdfeeder looking quite full and content...the birds are outside looking at him. She added dimension to the birds by popping them up...and each bird has a different area popped up...so, for example, the one in the middle has a in indent where his neck would be bent looking up...but the rest is popped up. Very realistic. She also added something like liquid glass to the birdfeeder so it looks like plastic or glass. And there is glitter on the flowers. This cheerful card is JUST what I needed when I got home yesterday. I hadn't had a good day and it really was a nice surprise! Thanks Liz!





And here is a close up of just the birds...hopefully you can see the dimension. I've never seen it like this before.

And now...just a little something from me!

This is a new Langley Design's stamp from Gina K. The design is a sketch from Angelosity's blog.



I added little glitter dots to the panties. Isn't it fun? The set also has a bra stamp which I'll show you tomorrow.

Gotta get dressed and out of here for the day. Have a great Thursday...TGIF is ALMOST here!

Jane

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautiful RAK!! I love your card it is so sweet!!I love the green sparkly panties too cute!!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful RAK, and your card made me chuckle! So cute!

Angel said...

Your card is cute!! The saying cracks me up!