Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Monday!

So, how was your weekend? Mine was good but way too short. How is it, exactly, that 2 week days feel so much longer than 2 weekEND days? I swear they are about 8 hours shorter each day! LOL.

Saturday I went up to Phoenix to my brothers' house. We had a family meeting to cover a couple things. Still working on my Dad's estate (probably something that we'll be working on for another several years) and also starting plans for the family reunion. We are in charge of the next one. (We hold them every three years.) I would love to hear about YOUR family reunions and all their details. Any suggestions of activities or fundraisers?

Sunday I went to a "stamp a stack". We made 16 cards...4 each of 4 designs. So I'll have those to share later this week. It's still dark right now so I couldn't get a good photo if I tried. But by tomorrow my artwork should be back! Although...if she designed the cards...is it MY artwork? Hmmm. Anyways, they are very cute cards.

I also made some halloween goodies for my coworkers so I will share a picture of that as well later this week. So good things to come.

Hope everyone has a happy Monday and I'll see you tomorrow!

Jane

No comments: