Monday, December 15, 2008

Snowman Kisses Tic Tac Holders

This is the next project I created for my coworkers. I "lifted" the idea from Rochelle. You can see her sample and the directions for making these HERE on her blog.



I used her measurements. I think next time I might modify them a bit - maybe I had a different size box of tic tacs or something...but it seemed like I had a lot of space left inside the container. I used a snowman stamp (instead of punches like she used). And I cut out the center portion of the snowman instead of the bottom. So I had to peel part of the label off the boxes of tic tacs so the label didn't show through. But there was just something about calling them "Snowman Kisses" and having them come from the bottom of the snowman that seemed wrong! LOL.

Here's a top view so you can see the tic tacs inside a little better.



I also made covered candy bars this weekend...and still have plans for some Rudolph triangle boxes and more Santa Pants if I have time. But I'm quickly running OUT of time!

Jane

5 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

THOSE are CUTE!!!!! Great job!!!

Yani said...

What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!

Teresa Brooks said...

great idea....thanks for sharing

Rose Ann said...

Your snowman Tic Tac holder is so cute, Jane!! Great idea!!

Kelly L said...

What a terrific idea! What is up with "time" these days?! It seems we are all VERY short of it this year. I guess I need to start planning Christmas gifts in January for next year -- but then I would put them away and forget where I put them. LMBO oh well . . . hope you have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Kel :)