Friday, December 12, 2008

Hot Cocoa Packets

I'm trying to create a bunch of little things for my coworkers to lead up to Christmas. Luckily we are a small group (5 including me...so I really only have to make 4 of each item).

I saw these boxes on Debbie's blog and had to try them myself. I printed off her tutorial...got out my new Changito stamp that my secret sister sent me...and I was off and running! I love how they turned out! I made two of each color (red and green). For the inside I used a Stampin' Up set (Like it a Latte) for the marshmellows and the saying.

Outside:



Inside:




And just because he's SO DARN CUTE...here's a close up of the new Changito stamp! :-) Thank you Secret Pal (or not so secret now!)

Jane

9 comments:

Unknown said...

ALL YOUR CARDS AND CREATIONS ARE JUST AWESOME JANE! I REALLY LOVE SANTAS PANTS, WHAT A FABULOUS IDEA, IM A HUGE FAN OF FAUX STITCHING AND YOU HAVE DONE A PERFECT JOB! YOUR NAUGHTY SNOWMEN ARE HILARIOUS!

Concetta said...

I think that you have to give one of these to your child's teacher because you like her so much and because she has a monkey theme this year!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my goodness...these little guys are so cute, and your hot cocoa packets turned out awesome, Jane!!

Diana said...

I love this!! love the stamp, the layout, the colors!!

Sorry I haven't been a good sista! Life this semester was sooo busy but I'm almost finishing this semester so I will be visiting more ofthen!

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Diana

Chris (catt871) said...

SOOOOO cute!!!! I HAVE to try them!!!! THanks for the link to the tutorial!!!
Chris

AmethystCat said...

super cute!

Pia said...

I love these cocoa boxes!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a fun project! These are such cute gifts.

Teresa Brooks said...

Love these, they are soooo cute.