Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday...Monday...

Well, after a week off from work...it's time to go back (yuck!) It's dark and cold outside...and it's 6:30 a.m. inside. Double yuck! Although I should be thankful to have a job. Yesterday's classifieds was a total of 6 pages here...that included the legal stuff, the jobs, and the items for sale. Ouch! So, I guess I need to be happy and get up and go to work. Just wish I was a morning person (not a night one) and that my job was closer. Adding two hours a day of driving is for the birds. I did ask Santa for a Bluetooth compatible phone...maybe that'd help pass the time.

I guess you probably came here for artwork, eh? Not to listen to me babble. So...without further ado - here is my next creation...



The cute little giraffe and saying are from High Hopes Rubber Stamps. I absolutely adore their images!

Well, better go get showered and dressed. Need to stop and fill up the gas tank before I hit the road today. Have a great one!

Jane

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

I know what you mean...I didn't want to come to work tonight either. Super cute card though!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Gorgeous Jane. I love this image too and you've made him a beauty!

When I worked in town, I had a two how commute to work each day and yep, it was such a time waster. Music was my saviour, either my Ipod or if driving in, my CD stacker!

:) Marcia

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Hopefully your first day back wasn't too terrible.

Very cute giraffe card, great layout and the circle background goes wonderful with the image.

AmethystCat said...

adorable! absolutely adorable!!! love the card. gosh - two hours of driving - yowza! hope you have some good books on tape!