Thursday, December 11, 2008

Naughty Snowmen!

I love how this card turned out! After seeing a very similar one on Splitcoast I just had to copy it. I was originally planning on making 3 of them (one for each of my brothers) but after the first one I determined it was such a pain in the butt that I'm making one and only ONE of them. I will just post it here and send them all a link to come view their Christmas card! LOL.

Here's the one I was inspired by

Here's mine:



On the inside I used the computer and printed "May ALL your holiday wishes come true!"

Enjoy! ;-)

Jane

5 comments:

AmethystCat said...

what a hoot!

Deb said...

such a fun card!

Donelda said...

hahahahahahahha - this is soooo funny!!!! My husband will love it!! Thanks for the inspiraiton.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

That is truly a hilarious card - very naughty but very nice!

:) Marcia

Anonymous said...

Bahahaha.

OOoo, did Snata visit after seeing this post? lol