Sunday, December 28, 2008

Girly - Hang In There

I got an email yesterday morning that had a sketch in it. I printed the sketch and thought I saved the email but apparently I did not. So...if this sketch is yours let me know and I'll give you credit for it.

This card kind of took on a life of it's own. It's very unlike most cards I do. I generally don't do many "girly" cards. But I absolutely love how this one turned out.



What do you think?

The greeting is actually from Clear Dollar Stamps (and went with a set of squirrel stamps...but it worked here with the image). The dress is from a grab bag of unmounteds that I got at The Hampton Company. I used two different embossing folders (paisley on the background and swiss dots on the strip).

Hopefully I'll have time/energy to create something else today...otherwise this may be it for the week. (But it's a beaut!)

Jane

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is cute! I love the polka dots!

Chris (catt871) said...

I think it is awesome!!!!! The sentiment fits perfectly!!!! I love the paper pieced dress too, it ties it all together!!!

Kelly L said...

Oooh, I really love it tooo! It is very pretty, love the soft pastel shades and the sentiment is so dang cute with the dress. :) Very inspiring! Kel