Thursday, December 4, 2008

Have you been Naughty this year???

I saw a card on Hambo Rubber Stamps blog and fell in love with it. I had to go right out and purchase the stamp and "stamplift" the card asap!

These aren't the best pictures (black card base against my black photo box) but I think you can still see where the card ends and the box begins. I know a few people who deserve one of these cards! :-)

Card one (pretty muchly a straight CASE of Monica's card):



Card two (same layout but different colors):



So...which version do YOU like better?

Jane

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Jane I like them both but I really love version 2! Super cute stamp!

Concetta said...

I like both, but I think number 2 wins my vote.

Concetta:)

Anita said...

I like card one better because the background looks like the side of an old barn. Great job with casing Monica's card.

Anonymous said...

Bahahaha, I love those cards.

Both of them.

Can't choose which is better.

Jocy said...

Both cards are great, but I like the first one better. The stamp is cool!