Saturday, February 9, 2008

What's Up Chicken Butt?

Ok...that was the first saying I had for this card...but I opted for "What's Up at Your End?" instead. This is my first Spring Fold card. I found the directions HERE on Splitcoaststampers. A huge thanks to Sandy for sharing her directions!



The image is another from High Hopes Rubber stamps. It's called Henrietta's BackSide and can be found HERE. I love these images and am having so much fun coloring them with my new prismacolor pencils! Thanks to everyone who granted my wishes and traded HH images with me! For the saying I printed it out on the computer and punched it out with a SU tag punch. Then trimmed just a bit and punched another tag from the brown and layered it.

The fold looks really complicated but it's quite simple. This folds down flat for mailing.

I have a couple things going on stamping-wise.

I've applied for Gina K's Design Team. I really like her (feel like I know here from SCS) and love her stamps...so would love to be chosen. I'm sure there will be MANY qualified people applying though. So, keep your fingers posted!

Also, I'm currently on the Idea Team from Clear Dollar Stamps. It sounds like some changes may be coming there as the owner is revamping the program. Right now she has an Idea Team and a Design Team. Sounds like she may be moving to just a Design Team. I guess this is what they call "growing pains" probably a good thing for her. Sounds like I'll have to apply for the Design Team if I want to continue on (will have to wait and see what her requirements are - but in general I've enjoyed working with her so probably will reapply).

Anyways, that's it for today. I'm working on cleaning the house a bit. My niece is babysitting the kids tonight and me and hubby are going out for my birthday (a day early). Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

Jane

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Jane!
Hugs and smiles

Jocy said...

Lovely card, looks great!

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

How cute is this card!!