Monday, February 11, 2008

Houston...we have a WINNER!

Oh wait...we have TWO winners!

Would Laurlynn and Cammy404 please email me with your addresses. (There's a clickable link to email me on the right side of the blog.)

Thanks to everyone who played along. I love these cards and I'm sure I'll get a chance to use many of your sayings! You were all very creative.

I did have a couple questions asked that I wanted to answer.

#1 was what color cardstock did I use. Honestly, I don't know. It was some cardstock from Close To My Heart. But that's as close as I can get to telling you the actual color of cardstock.

#2 was if there is a pattern for this card. There is a pattern on Splitcoaststampers. I believe there is a clickable link from the cards themselves somewhere. I'd provide it again here but SCS appears to be down this morning. It was in the forums area, under Challenges, and then under VSN or Virtual Stamp Night. Email me if you can't find it and want it.

Well,I best be off to work!

Jane

Jane

No comments: