Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hippy Valentine's Day!

These are the valentines that I'm making for the kids' classes. Yes, I'm STILL working on them (and will be tonight). These are super simple...I wasn't going to spend a lot of time on something the kids won't care about. 2 seconds after they see the candy I know the rest will be in the garbage! LOL. So I printed the saying on the computer then stamped the hippos. Next the kids colored their hippos. After that I cut the hippos out in squares. I cut red cardstock to 3x6 - folded over the top of the bag...held the white stamped piece on there and then stapled through the whole shebang. Decided I wasn't going to bother with using adhesive on the white part to stick it to the red. One staple does it all.



Jane

3 comments:

Concetta said...

Very cute! I do have to say I am surprised that Mario finished his before Dakota.

AmethystCat said...

Jane, Great Valentine's idea. what a great simple idea that looks like it was a lot of work. very cute!

Unknown said...

HIPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU AS WELL JANE. THEY LOOK TOTALLY ADORABLE...OK SO IF YOUR WONDERING WHY I HAVNT BEEN LEAVING COMMENTS? WELL I HAD A DIFFERENT BLOG ADDRESS FOR YOU!!! I WAS WONDERING WHY YOU HADNT POSTED ANYTHING SINCE SEPTEMBER LAST YEAR...LOL BUT I HAVE MY ACT TOGETHER NOW..AFTER CLICKING ON YOUR NAME ON THEIR SISTERHOOD 4 LIST & BROUGHT ME HERE.SO I HAVE BEEN SCROLLING AWAY AT ALL YOUR GORGEOUS CREATIONS & CANT WAIT TO POP BACK IN & SEE WHAT ELSE YOU HAVE BEEN UP TO. ALSO CONGRATS ON WINNING SCRAP WITH JULES' BLOG CANDY WHAT AN AWESOME SET OF ACRYLICS!