Sunday, February 3, 2008

Mouse-a-Round Card #2

This is my second card for the "Mouse-A-Round" swap I belong to. It's all part of a yahoo group that is just for House Mouse cards/images. If you want more details on joining this group just shoot me an email (link to the right side of my blog).

If you are #2 on the MAR swap list and want to be surprised then don't look any further. The card will be posted below.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




This stamp is called "Smooch" I believe. I love sunflowers...and the mice make it all the more adorable. It's colored with chalks (seems to be the only medium I can use and still have my mice look decent). Funny thing is that the mice are the ONLY think I color with chalks. If you look on my blog everything else is colored with markers and/or prismacolor pencils.

I'm going to try and work on a valentine's idea for the boys for school today. And I only need another 90-ish visits before I post blog candy...so probably by Monday or Tuesday I'll be posting a challenge for blog candy (it's an easy challenge!)

Jane

1 comment:

Kelly L said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love my HM collection, but I don't have this one. You do a terrific job with the chalks. I have only ever used SU wc pencils or now prismacolors. Very pretty, Jane! Congrats on almost reaching 10K!! Woohoo.