Saturday, September 22, 2007

Wow! Published again!

Remember yesterday when I said I was going to celebrate my first paycheck by stopping at Michael's and buying some new stuff? Well, I stopped by and picked up another handful of prismacolor pencils (25% off on sale) and a pack of card/envelopes (that was on sale for 40% off) and then decided to use my 50% off coupon on a new magazine. I didn't have the new Stamper's Sampler Take Ten so that's what I chose to get.



Then I came home and started flipping through it. Then I came upon this page...see anything unusual???



See the bottom right picture? That's MY card!



This is the 2nd time that Stamper's Sampler has failed to notify me that one of my cards had been published. You don't get paid anything for being published - but you get a coupon for a free issue (of regular issues) or on any special issues they send you the actual issue (for example this Take Ten Issue was $14.95 vs. the regular issues which run around $5...so they should have mailed me a copy).

Regardless, I'm happy to be published again and to share it with all of you. I'll contact them and see if I can get it credited for some regular issues or a free issue of the next Take Ten since I already paid for this one. If they insist on sending me another one I can always use it as a gift for one of my many secret pal swaps.

I did make a card last night...but I'll wait and share it later. Have a great Saturday!

Jane

3 comments:

Concetta said...

You are just so darn awesome!

Lisa C. said...

wow, congrats! I love your work and can't wait to see more of it!

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome, Jane!! Your card is very pretty!