Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Altered Bath Items

This is the next couple of items for my girlfriend basket. Unfortunately...there were no nice and easy bath items at the $1 store. All were funky shaped. So I used lots of red sticky tape to make sure it stays put. Hopefully it will.



Once again, the funky stuff (cicle, green swirl thing, and heart on the body butter) are items from the bag that I received when applying for the Design Team.

Here's a close up of the top of the body butter jar. It's probably my favorite part of this grouping.



LOOK at that perfect bow! Ok...I know, I'm easily amused...but if you knew how hard it is for me to tie bows that look decent you'd appreciate it more! LOL.

Tomorrow I'll share the candle and the candy and then on Friday I'll share the whole kit-n-caboodle (including the container that I haven't finished yet). I have to turn it in by Friday and I have WW Thursday night. So time is running out on me.

Have a great day!

Jane

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love the projects! The top of the body butter jar is fantastic.