Thursday, September 6, 2007

My first Bella...

Have you heard of Bella stamps? They are all the rage it seems. Bellas and Fellas. You can check them out here. I think some of the images are really cute, but I didn't want to buy any more stamps! So, what's a girl to do? She joins the RAK group's WISH RAK. What's that mean? It means everyone starts with three wishes. Then you can grant other peoples wishes for images. Whenever you fulfill someone elses wish...then you earn a bonus wish. The more bonus wishes...the more items you, in turn, can ask for. Anyhoooo...this bella image came from the RAK wish group. Ain's she adorable?



The background is embossed with a cuttlebug plate and the saying is from a SU set. I colored with my prisma pencils. I think it came out nice.

I'm also working on a new project that uses THESE...



...any idea what it MIGHT be? Well you'll have to keep coming back to visit to find out! I'm saving up ideas so when I go back to work on Monday I'll still be able to post almost every day with something new!

Have a great day!

Jane

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Love your Bella!!!
And I agree with you on the WRAK forum...best place to swap images.
I'm from the Arrowhead area of Phoenix.

Rose Ann said...

Your Bella card is adorable! I love the embossing, and colors! Great job!