Friday, September 7, 2007

A sneak (halloween) peek!

Good morning everyone! I can't believe it's Friday already! I have so many things I want to accomplish before I go back to work on Monday. Today I'm going grocery shopping. I also have a couple packages I needed to mail but when I went to my PO yesterday they were out of the smaller priority boxes. So I'll have to try another PO today while I'm out and about.

I've been working on some halloween goodies so I thought I'd share a sneak peek with you. Here is a "fruit can". It's a poptop can. You cut the bottom off with a safety can opener. Empty and clean it. Then fill with candy and reseal with glue. Decorate and give away to someone who will wonder how the heck you got the candy in there!



This uses the rollograph wheel that I got at Clear Dollar Stamps (cdstamps.com)

The next thing I altered was a little tin that I bought in the Joann's $1 section. I think it came out really cute!



Have a great Friday...and welcome to the weekend! LOL.

Jane

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

These are so cute! Great job with them!!