Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Check this card out!

I won some blog candy from Crissy over at Crissy's Art 'n Heart a couple weeks ago. I knew I'd won some stamps. What I didn't know? Was that she was sending me the sample card as well! Wow...I would have been happy with just that! It is gorgeous! But you will have to see for yourself.



And just so you can see it better...here is a picture of just the card...



Isn't it stunning? Aren't I lucky?

Sorry I didn't post for a few days. We were having technical issues with our camera and computer communicating. But they seem to be getting along better these days. LOL.

Have a great Tuesday!

Jane

8 comments:

AmethystCat said...

super cute! enjoy your new stamp!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is really adorable. How luck are you to win that candy!

Btw.. the border punch on my butterfly card that you commented about on my blog is made by Martha Stewart. I think it's called the zigzag border. I got it at Michaels but have also seen it at AC Moore and WalMart.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely surprise - and what a great card. Can't wait to see what you can create with that!

:) Marcia

Angie Williams said...

That is such a sweet card!! Congrats on the blog candy win!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

That card is gorgeous! Lucky you!

JoAnn said...

Hi Jane
Thanks for leaving comments on my VERY new blog. I figured I'd come check out your blog....first I want to say congrats on winning blog candy. I always enter....but NEVER win !!! I love your cards.....and cant wait to see what u come up with with this new stamp.
JoAnn

loretta said...

Very fun and whimsical. The coloring on this card is incredible!

Rose Ann said...

What a fun image, and I love how you've colored it!! Great card!!